Reusable and Washable Face Mask Adult - Jessica Graaf- GB18401-2010
- Jessica Graaf barrier mask for use in a non-medical setting.
- Masks feature earloops to hold in place
- To help prevent cross-infection
- Adult size, one size fits all.
These masks are not suitable for use in a medical setting.
This mask is washable and reusable and is made of multi-layered cotton. Each layer is 100% cotton material which is soft and non-irritating to the skin. Attaches to the head with ear loops which are adjustable to suit your face. There is a wire around the nose which allows for contouring to the nose. This prevents flogging of glasses.
What can Face Masks be used for?
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. It is believed that if the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which in turn can protect other people from becoming sick. face masks can be used to help prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
- To help protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To help prevent cross-infection
How do these Face Masks work?
The masks are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric with an integral plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
How to use this product
1) Position the elastic string around each ear and adjust to size.
2) Position mask so it fully covers mouth, nose and under chin.
3) Mould the nose wire over the bridge of your nose to fit snugly over your face.
4) When removing the mask, please handle only the ear loops. Do NOT touch the front or back of the mask
What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
Using a mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However, it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection. Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
- This barrier mask is not intended to protect the consumer against viral infection, used in conjunction with relevant public health advice, a barrier mask may help prevent the spread of viral infection to others.
- This mask should only be used in addition to hygiene controls and social distance rules essential to the control of COVID-19.
- Not to be used by children under 3 years of age
- Maximum wearing period is 4 hours at a time
- Washable up to 40 times
- This is not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or Medical Device (MD) under EU law
- No refunds or returns are possible once opened
Keep in a cool and well ventilated area
|Brand||Discounted Cleaning Supplies|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Product Type||Dust Mask|