- Kentucky Mopping and Cleaning Starter Kit - Various - Discounted Cleaning SuppliesExc VAT ￡15.59 From: ￡18.71
- Metal Galvanised Socket Mop Bucket 10 Litres Zinc - Robert Scott - OBRO10Exc VAT ￡45.32 ￡54.38
- Mop Wringer Space Reducer Grey - Robert Scott - MWWM4IExc VAT ￡3.13 ￡3.76
- Microfibre Socket Mop Blue 200grm Microfibre Yarn - Robert Scott - Pack of 50 - MMBU20Exc VAT ￡162.90 ￡195.48
- Microfibre Socket Mop Green 200grm Microfibre Yarn - Robert Scott - Pack of 50 - MMGN20Exc VAT ￡162.90 ￡195.48
- Microfibre Socket Mop Red 200grm Microfibre Yarn - Robert Scott - Pack of 50 - MMRE20Exc VAT ￡162.90 ￡195.48
- Standard Economy Sponge Mop Yellow Sponge - Contico - Pack of 12 - WM00YEExc VAT ￡36.92 ￡44.30
- Wonderdry Sponge Mop Grey Sponge - Contico - Pack of 4 - WMWDGRExc VAT ￡39.68 ￡47.62
We have a full range of mopping systems from Socket, Kentucky, Flat, mop heads to the buckets to use with them.
Socket mopping systems comprise of a socket mop bucket, and a socket mop head attached to a push or screw fixed handle. This type of system is common in the home and for mopping small areas in the commercial environments. The mop bucket wringer usually is round, and the term socket comes from the mop head on how it is attached to the mop handle.
Kentucky mopping systems comprise of Kentucky mop handle that has a plastic or metal clip holder to hold the mop in place. The mop head is then easily changed when required making this system ideal for larger areas. The Kentucky mop heads usually are a lot heavier than a socket mop system the most common type is 16oz yarn. They also cover a larger surface area meaning mopping with this system takes less time. Kentucky mop buckets usually are a lot larger than socket mop systems due to the space they need to cover and typically come with a wringer which is pressed to wring out the mop head making it easier for the user.
Flat Mopping Systems
Flat mopping systems designed for speed and ease of use cleaning. You can get some bucket free flat mopping systems for areas that can not be overwet like reception areas or great to quickly clean up spills
You require a frame and head and the heads are generally washable or disposable. You can also use a pre-moistening system or a flat mop bucket and wringer which is similar to the Kentucky system where the mop is pressed to dispense the water. Some people also like to use a spray bottle and flat mop to also avoid over wetting a floor.
Microfibre mop heads
Microfiber mops are constructed of a blend of polyester and polyamide fibres which are split and formed into a single fibre. We offer a full range of microfibre mop heads for all our Socket, Kentucky and flat mopping systems.